CTOUCH is an innovative scale-up that develops large format touch displays for the educational and corporate market. We help educational institutions make their lessons more engaging and interactive, while corporates use our touchscreens to meet more effectively.
We continually invest in new technologies and therefore offer future-oriented solutions to our customers. This is done through a network of distributors and resellers. Our vision is that the combination of design, technology and ease of use make learning and meeting collaboration more fun, more efficient and more productive. CTOUCH is characterized by ambition and continuous development where you, as a Product & Innovation Manager, can make a real difference!
Working at CTOUCH means:
- Working for a fast-growing, internationally-oriented organization. The production of our touch screens takes place in China, we have sales points in numerous countries and our main office is located in Strijp-T, the creative and cultural heart of Eindhoven;
- That you are the technical person of contact for the success of a particular product portfolio and you have control over the development, production and rollout thereof;
- That you take care of the products from the first start. You know everything about it and you’re not only the technical expert but also the commercial long-term objectives of the product have your attention;
- Working within an entrepreneurial organization with an enthusiastic and motivated team of around 50 employees. Our Product & Innovation team consists of 4 people and grows fast;
- That your work activities will vary every single day. There is a strong dynamic: new products, new customers, new markets. Never a dull moment!
What about you?
You have a passion for developing products and bringing them to the market. The core is you always want to ensure the success of your product through managing development, marketing, but also good budgeting.
What will you actually be doing?
- You take care of the strategy and management of the portfolio for accessories and software like OPS PCs, MDM, CTOUCH app store and Central Device Management;
- You are responsible for the development of new products and solutions in your product category. This means that you define and specify it and, after manufacture, ensure the testing and certification;
- You speak frequently with customers, because customer value is an important starting point for you;
- You provide specific product documentation;
- You make and give product training to internal and external (sales and technical) target groups;
- You provide technical support in the sales (tender) processes;
- You always update yourself with the latest relevant product developments and you initiate innovation possibilities;
- You analyze market developments and competition and you share these analyses with Management, Sales and Marketing;
- You create and maintain partnerships with external parties that add value to our solutions;
- You work closely with Marketing and Sales throughout the entire process of product development and introduction.
What do we ask from you?
- Academic level of work and thinking with a minimum of completed HBO education (for example: Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering);
- You are available for a minimum of 36 hours per week;
- At least 3 years (maximum 8 years) of work experience in a product management role in an IT / software environment;
- You have experience with product development;
- You have affinity with software development;
- A good command of the English language.
- You are energetic, hands-on and looking for cooperation with your own team or with other teams, to achieve results;
- You are able to keep overview, set priorities, substantiate your point of view and follow up commitments. All this with a healthy dose of humour and sense of perspective;
- You will surprise us with ideas and opportunities and therefore you will be a great addition to CTOUCH;
- You have good communication skills and like to share your knowledge with others.
What do we have to offer you?
- Working in an informal work environment with an enthusiastic, driven and involved team;
- A challenging and varied job within a dynamic and innovative company;
- Thinking as well as doing;
- Working in lively Strijp-T with a joint lunch every day;
- Regular CTOUCH team activities both fun and sportive;
- The freedom and ability to contribute not only to the organization but also to your own personal growth.
So? Are you impressed by this vacancy?
Then we would like to receive your application with your resume and motivation. You can send this via email to email@example.com for the attention of Ms. Kim van Blijenburgh. Do you have questions about the vacancy? Please contact Kim, 06-57950467 or our HR department: +31 (0)40 2618320.
Download the pdf here: Product and innovation manager – EN