Area Sales Manager Mid Germany
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
This means working in a fast-growing, internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic and motivated team that consists of approximately 70 employees in total. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading interactive displays manufacturer, focusing on large format touch displays and interactive touch solutions. At CTOUCH, we are continuously investing in new technologies, in order to produce future-oriented quality products that add true value.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and the headquarters in Eindhoven, CTOUCH offers the best advanced solutions that transform any space into an interactive environment – today and in the future. This happens through a network of distributors and resellers (dedicated channel partners) across Europe. We focus on two business areas, education and corporate. The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive.
What will be your position?
Germany is divided into 3 regions (North, Mid and South) and each region has its own sales manager. Your role is to maintain and expand existing relationships with CTOUCH resellers in Mid Germany (say from Dusseldorf to Saksen). You actively support our resellers in maximising CTOUCH sales to their customers, you help them with demo’s, advise and assist them with tenders (together with our tender desk team) and bring them hot leads which you or we created in both the education and corporate market. You are supported by Sales Specialists who will assist you with in the right solutions to resellers and end-users. You will report to the Country Manager Germany. We have a young, open and international culture and you will be working with people from different nationalities. Our open culture also stands for an challenging environment where taking initiative is essential.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Manage and expand a network of resellers and end-users in Mid Germany:
- You identify, train, support, respond to, and motivate our resellers and in some cases end-users;
- You assist resellers in responding to end-user needs and recommend the right solutions;
- You develop a sales plan focussing on to achieving growth.
- Continued follow-up of sales prospects (weekly reporting/forecast is required);
- Find and win projects: join visits with resellers to manage key end-users and main projects;
- Plan and execute marketing plans in cooperation with our marketing department and distributors and resellers;
- Conduct demo’s, support tradeshows and develop other activities that build awareness;
- Together with a team of helpful colleagues you will be responsible for all daily activities that are needed to achieve revenue and growth targets;
- Process and share relevant market and customer information with the entire organization;
- Analyse competition and recommend appropriate strategies for gaining market share.
What is required?
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 2-4 years relevant working experience in a competitive B2B structure;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in German (native) and English;
- Willingness to travel frequently in the region, and occasionally (1-2 per month) to our HQ in Eindhoven;
- Familiar with B2B channel structure preferably with IT, AV products and display industry;
- You are assertive, pragmatic, structured, proactive and results-driven;
- You are independent, entrepreneurial and highly energetic. Customer first!
- You live in NRW, preferably in the Dusseldorf area.
What do we offer you?
- Working in an informal working environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team;
- Working under attractive terms of employment;
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan;
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation;
- The opportunity to develop your talents.
Are you our new sales manager for Mid Germany?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31402618320 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to email@example.com.