CTOUCH is an innovative scale-up that develops large format touch displays for the educational and corporate market. We help educational institutions make their lessons more engaging and interactive, while corporates use our touch screens to meet more effectively.
We continually invest in new technologies and therefore offer future-oriented solutions to our customers. This is done through a network of distributors and resellers. CTOUCH is characterized by ambition, growth and continuous development where you, as an online marketer, can make a real difference!
Working at CTOUCH means:
- Working for a fast-growing, internationally-oriented organization. The production of our touch screens takes place in China, we have sales points in numerous countries and our main office is located in Strijp-T, the creative and cultural heart of Eindhoven;
- Working within an informal organization with an enthusiastic and motivated team of around 50 employees. Our marketing team consists of 4 people and is growing at lightning speed;
- That your work activities will differ every single day. There is a strong dynamics: new products, new customers, new markets. Never a dull moment!
- That you will learn a lot in a short time.
What about you?
You have a passion for online marketing. Thanks to your knowledge, you make a significant contribution to the growth of CTOUCH. You can indulge in a versatile position where you build online brand awareness and brand preference among users in the educational and corporate market. Your focus is turning these users into leads.
What will you actually be doing?
- You are responsible for optimizing the online marketing mix with concrete activities and campaigns. You will be doing this in close collaboration with specialists and agencies.
- You maximize the effectiveness of proven social media channels such as LinkedIn and Facebook. In the meantime, you are looking for new channels, tools and methods to improve our online performance;
- You improve our findability via Google Adwords (SEA) and search engine optimization (SEO);
- You manage and optimize our website for different devices, together with our communications specialist;
- You advise your marketing colleagues how their content and images can lead to better performance and results of all online channels;
- You provide a monthly effectiveness report on all online marketing channels and ensure that we continue to improve.
Even more demands? Yes, you have:
- A HBO working and thinking level;
- About 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Affinity with B2B marketing.
- You are energetic, hands-on and looking for cooperation with your own team or with other teams, to achieve results;
- You can quickly see connections in data, combine them with current developments and translate opportunities into tests and profitable actions;
- You can prioritize well in a dynamic environment where no single day is the same. You have humour and know where to add the most value;
- You are able to bundle the information from different reporting platforms and proactively provide your colleagues with ideas and opportunities. You surprise and stimulate them positively.
What do we have to offer you?
- A challenging and versatile job in a dynamic and innovative company;
- A healthy mix of thinking versus doing;
- A very steep growth curve thanks to the breadth of activities you pick up and the freedom you have;
- Working in bustling Strijp-T with a joint lunch every day;
- Participation in team activities, sportive as well as not sportive;
- The freedom and ability to contribute not only to the organization but also to your own personal growth.
So, are you impressed by this vacancy?
Then we would like to receive your application with resume and motivation. You can send this via email to email@example.com to the attention of Kim van Blijenburgh. Do you have questions about the vacancy? Please contact Kim via 06-57950467!
Download the pdf here: CTOUCH Online Marketer – EN