CTOUCH UK – Recycling Program
Terms and Conditions:
This document serves to set forth the Terms and Conditions for your participation in the CTOUCH Recycling program. By placing a request for a collection, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. The CTOUCH Recycling Program is a value-add service for CTOUCH partners when refreshing with CTOUCH IFP. The program supports partners by collecting and recycling of the existing WEEE products they are replacing. The program provides the partner with certificates of destruction and Data destruction certificates for each collection that can be shared with the end user for their compliance and environmental policies.
2. The term (“Term”) of the Recycling Program will commence January 1st, 2023 and will expire on December 31st , 2023. CTOUCH reserves the right to terminate or modify the Program at any time prior to the above-mentioned date.
3. In order to participate in the CTOUCH Recycling Program, the Channel Partner must agree to the conditions stated herein.
Adhere to the requirements for requesting a collection as outlined below. CTOUCH reserves the right, in its discretion, to reject a request if the Channel Partner does not adequately verify that it has met the following requirements:
- Channel Partner has sold NEW CTOUCH IFP(s) to the end user within 30 days of registration.
- Channel Partner has provided the correct Products and Quantities for collection
- Channel Partner has requested a collection with a minimum the 72hrs notice.
- Obtain permission from the end-customer on behalf of CTOUCH to contact them regarding its use of CTOUCH Products.
- CTOUCH shall have no liability for any delay in approving any collection request submitted for registration or for declining a WEEE collection request.