CTOUCH UK Ltd - Deal Registration Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
This document serves to set forth the Terms and Conditions for your participation in the Demonstration program (the “Program” or “Deal Registration”). By placing a request for a CTOUCH Deal Registration, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
The CTOUCH Deal Registration program provides additional margin to Channel Partners on specific CTOUCH products for approved registered deals for both Education and Business. Registrations for deals will be awarded to Channel Partners for a specific end-customer opportunity that meets the requirements set out herein (the “Opportunity”). Channel Partners must register the Opportunity using the registration form. CTOUCH Deal Registration
Approved registrations shall be valid for 90 days from application, after which they will expire. Deal Registrations’ expiration period will start from the date of application. Deal Registrations may be extended with authorisation from CTOUCH for a further 90 days.
There may be multiple Deal Registrations for an end-customer, in the event that multiple Deal Registrations are requested within 24 hours of the initial request, this opportunity will be awarded to all parties. In the event of a disputed DR approval, the project will be reviewed by CTOUCH and confirmation of the decision will be provided within 3 working days.
All Opportunities are subject to acceptance or rejection by CTOUCH in its sole discretion.
This Deal Registration program This document serves to set forth the Terms and Conditions for your participation in the CTOUCH Deal Registration program. By placing a purchase order for CTOUCH products using an approved Deal Registration number you agree to the following terms and conditions.
The offering is confidential between the Participating Channel Partner and CTOUCH pursuant to the confidentiality terms in the Agreement. Participating Partner shall not discuss the Deal Registration program commercial terms with End Users. Participating Partners who engage in such an activity shall be subject to termination of Deal Registration Program and all other sales programs or incentives.
Deal Registration orders must be shipped directly to the installation location provided in the Deal Registration application, or with pre-authorisation from CTOUCH.
The term (“Term”) of the Deal Registration Program will commence January 1st, 2022 and will expire on December 31, 2022. CTOUCH reserves the right to terminate or modify the Program at any time prior to the above-mentioned date. Opportunities approved by CTOUCH under the Program are only eligible for the defined approval period from the date of approval.
In order to participate in the CTOUCH Deal Registration, the Channel Partner (s) must agree to the conditions stated herein.
Channel Partner agrees to:
- Adhere to the requirements for registering a CTOUCH Deal Registration as outlined below.
- Be compliant with the CTOUCH Partner Program
- Meet minimum verification requirements for registration. CTOUCH reserves the right, in its discretion, to reject an Opportunity for registration if the Channel Partner does not adequately verify that it has met the following requirements:
- Channel Partner has had an initial discussion and, or meeting with the end-customer and their key stakeholders;
- Channel Partner has determined CTOUCH’s ability to meet requirements;
- Channel Partner has established the end-customer has a qualified preliminary budget;
- Channel Partner has provided a preliminary CTOUCH product solution that meets customer requirements;
- Channel Partner has identified that the Opportunity has a likelihood to close within 90 days of approval;
- Channel Partner must demonstrate it is best positioned to fulfill on the Opportunity and meet customer requirements.
- Be defined by the end-customer location and the distinct products requested. If the Opportunity spans across multiple locations, the specific locations must be listed in the registration request.
- Be fulfilled within the defined approval period from the date of approval. Following expiration, the Opportunity and ability to register may become available to another participating Channel Partner(s).
- Accept that following expiration, CTOUCH reserves the right to approve, or reject extensions for Deal Registration Opportunities in its sole discretion.
- Participate in Deal Registration reviews as required with CTOUCH and, or the Distributor.
- Obtain permission from the end-customer on behalf of CTOUCH to contact them regarding its use of CTOUCH Products and Services.
- CTOUCH shall have no liability for any delay in approving any Opportunity submitted for registration or for declining an Opportunity for registration.
- It is the responsibility of the partner who has an approved registered deal to ensure that the end user customer will buy through them. CTOUCH cannot mandate end user's purchasing decisions. CTOUCH reserves the right to cancel an approved registration for any business reason prior to the date of expiration. In addition, it is the responsibility of the partner to manage the expiration of the deal registration and request extensions when necessary.
Except for information required to be shared with customers to implement the CTOUCH Deal Registration Program, the terms of this Program between CTOUCH and the Channel Partner are confidential.
5. Compliance with Additional Terms and Conditions
Failure of Eligible Partner to comply with the additional Terms and Conditions below will, at CTOUCH's discretion, result in immediate disqualification from further participation in the Program.
- Eligible Partner agrees to provide, at the time of Deal Registration and to update as applicable, the full account and sales opportunity specifics as defined in the CTOUCH Deal Registration form.
- Eligible Partner shall not intentionally submit false information for purposes of obtaining program financial incentives.
6. Errors and Anomalies
CTOUCH assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction to or unauthorised alteration of the reports or any electronically transmitted information in furtherance of the Program. CTOUCH is not responsible for: (i) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software; or (ii) the failure of any e-mail to be received by CTOUCH on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the https://partner.CTOUCHtech.com websites.
8. Taxation and Accounting.
There may be tax and accounting consequences to Eligible Partner that result from utilizing the Program. CTOUCH will not be remitting any taxes on Eligible Partner's behalf, nor providing Eligible Partner with tax- or accounting-related advice or documentation. Eligible Partner is solely responsible for ensuring that any taxes or accounting treatment arising from Eligible Partner's participation in this Program.
9. Relationship of the Parties
These Terms and Conditions do not authorise the Eligible Partner to purchase CTOUCH products, including, but not limited to Eligible Products, directly from CTOUCH. Eligible Partner shall remain an independent contractor and these Terms and Conditions in no way create a partnership, joint venture or alliance between the Eligible Partner and CTOUCH or any joint liability. Eligible Partner will not have and will not represent that it has any power, right, or authority to bind CTOUCH, or to assume, or create any obligation, or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of CTOUCH or in CTOUCH’s name, except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.