Demonstration program - FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the Demonstration service cost?
• The Demonstration Program is a free of charge service to CTOUCH Channel partners.
Do I need to attend the Demonstration provided by CTOUCH?
• No. However, CTOUCH does encourage channel partners to attend demonstrations.
When should I use Demonstration Program?
• The Demonstration Program should be used for strategic opportunities where the Partner seeks out a prospect and commits to thoroughly engage with that customer to achieve widespread adoption and provide value added service.
How do I register for a Demonstration?
• The Demonstration request must be made via the CTOUCH demonstration page. https://ctouch.eu/uk/forms/demonstration-request
Is there a minimum opportunity quantity?
• No, there is no MOQ. However, we may suggest a remote demonstration if more appropriate for the opportunity.
What is the minimum booking notice?
• The minimum booking notice is 5 days.
Who will perform the Demonstrations?
• The Demonstrations will be performed by CTOUCH staff.
What type of Demonstrations do CTOUCH offer?
• CTOUCH offers both on-site (Face-to-face) and a virtual demonstration experience.
How do I know if the Demonstration has been accepted?
• You will receive an approval notification from CTOUCH within 24 hours, subject to a valid demonstration request.
How long is the standard Demonstration service?
• 5-day Demonstration Evaluation as standard, Please notify CTOUCH if a longer duration is required.
Are there any location restrictions?
• Yes, this service is only available in England & Wales.
Do CTOUCH conduct pre and post demonstrations surveys?
• Yes, CTOUCH send a short survey to the end user to help improve the demonstration experience. A copy of this feedback is available upon request.
Who should I contact if I have more questions about CTOUCH partner programs?
• Please contact your dedicated account manager, or email email@example.com