For the technical academic with a background in technology/business administration.
What are you going to do?
You will work at the "engine" of CTOUCH, the Product & Innovation department. Within this team you are responsible for developing and entering into new strategic partnerships, so that our product portfolio is and remains spot on. You not only maintain a good relationship with our technology partners, you follow their technological developments closely and you know how to translate this smartly into applications within our own portfolio. Your drive is to find the right new trends in the field of touchscreen applications and to translate them commercially into opportunities for CTOUCH. You do not do all this on your own, but in active collaboration with the CTOUCH team and the customer.
What does your day at CTOUCH look like?
You start the day with a cup of coffee and you meet Anthony in the canteen. You give him an update on the weekly call you had with one of our application partners yesterday. Great that you have received that roadmap from them by the way! You then update the backlog and check whether Rowan has already concluded that deal with the one customer for whom you recently arranged a demo session.
For lunch you have a short portfolio discussion with the P&I team. Do you think we have the right software integration with our touchscreens and do we offer enough unique features compared to our competitors?
In the afternoon you inform the Marketing team about your products that will be introduced in the coming quarter and together you come up with the right proposition for a new user scenario. Then the most important agreement with a partner of ours with which you develop very cool things that add innovation and value to the product portfolio. You have had to continue and have to be patient, but you have succeeded in setting up a very nice collaboration. At a quiet flex spot you can view the quality report that you have received from a supplier at the end of the day. The day flies by. Hurry! Drinks are awaiting in the canteen for the social gathering with your colleagues!
Can you handle this challenge? This would help:
- You have a diploma, preferably one with your name on it. And preferably achieved at academic / university level;
- You have a number of years of experience with software propositions and / or building strategic partnerships;
- You know very well English and Dutch. Both in speaking and reading;
- You have experience with independently building and maintaining suppliers and customer relationships;
- You have a sense of commerce and you have strong communication skills;
- You see opportunities and come up with new ideas, which are also realistic and feasible;
- You are able to keep a good overview, to set priorities, to substantiate your views and to fulfill agreements;
- You joke now and then and we pretend we like it.
What can we offer you?
- Enough money to buy vegetables, fruit and toilet paper. And more than that of course;
- Work at our amazing head office in the beautiful Strijp-T area, the most innovative district of Eindhoven. And we have a roof terrace with a view!
- A workplace at one of the fastest growing, internationally oriented organisations in the Netherlands with points of sale in 26 countries;
- More than 50 colleagues who are all just as enthusiastic and motivated as you are;
- Fun annual activities and if you are sporty you can hang out with us once a week in the gym on the ground floor;
- A delicious and pleasant lunch at the office every day;
- A dynamic, down to earth environment. Obviously you can get coffee for your manager. Two sugars and a cookie please.
Need we say more? Or are you already convinced?
Then quickly send your application with CV and motivation. You can send this by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v. Kim van Blijenburgh. Do you have questions about the vacancy? Then please contact Kim, 06-57950467.