Internal Account Manager (UK)
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, internationally oriented, touch-crazy company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive displays, focusing on large format touchscreens and interactive touch solutions. With an enthusiastic team close to 60 employees working from various countries in Europe, we are continuously investing in new technologies, to make the best, future-ready products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and our headquarters in Brainport area Eindhoven in the Netherlands, we are in the Silicon Valley of Europe! CTOUCH offers advanced solutions that transform any space into a happy and interactive experience. Our mission is to be present wherever people work and learn together. And we bravely embark on that mission with help of a great network of dedicated channel partners across Europe. The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive.
What are you going to do?
As an internal account manager you create a smile on the faces of our customers and your colleagues. You focus on the sale of our products and solutions with which we stimulate lively collaborations and pleasant involvement within professional environments and in classrooms (online and offline). A mouthful, yes, but that's what we are really good at!
(Potential) customers contact you and you contact them. You feel unerringly what they need, even before they know about it themselves; you hear the real need between the lines. You are eager to provide a demo for customers. Of course, you follow up these customer contacts in our customer base that you actively maintain and allow to grow; after all, you were born for this.
You create orders that you monitor from start to finish. And you also participate in events. Furthermore, you are daily busy making (or collecting ...) silly jokes because your team members Daniel, Gregg and Huw are certainly up for it, and don't forget our Dutch colleagues 😊 Customer-oriented is ‘your middle name’; you enjoy being the first point of contact, you are a pure multitasker and will continue until our customer is really helped. You own it!
What are you going to do for our customers?
- You are the 1st point of contact for incoming telephone and e-mail traffic from customers;
- you answer questions from customers and take care of the solution;
- you have your own customer base that you actively manage and develop through leads and customer contact by telephone;
- you may sometimes give demos
- you may sometimes participate in events;
- you process orders (in our ERP system Multivers) and follow them from start to finish;
- you keep track of stock and work closely with colleagues from our warehouse in the Netherlands;
- you support your sales colleagues from the field by thinking critically and creatively with them and the customer;
Can you handle this challenge? This certainly helps:
- You have an BTEC Level 3 Extended diploma (preferably one with your name on it);
- you have gained relevant experience in the office; 2 to 5 years;
- you are available for no less than 40 hours, but at least 32 hours a week;
- your English is excellent in speaking, reading and writing;
- you have affinity with AV technology and IT and with administrative activities;
- you have experience with automated sales systems;
- you have experience with CRM systems;
- you work proactively and are happy to take responsibility;
- you are social, you have flair and you are representative;
- independent, accurate and customer-oriented are made for you!
What do we offer you?
- A workplace at one of the fastest growing, internationally oriented organizations in the Netherlands and with your help hopefully also soon in the UK 😉;
- more than 50 colleagues in the UK, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands (head quarter) who are all just as enthusiastic and motivated as you and welcome you with open arms (in corona time, two meters away of course ..);
- 3 UK colleagues who are even happier with your arrival (and that usually shows in a lot of chocolate!);
- a dynamic, down to earth environment. Just tackle, laugh, sometimes grumble but above all action, do and do better! That's our motto (well, one of them). 😊
Are you our new internal account manager for the UK?
Then quickly send your application (with CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Please feel free to contact Ingrid (+31 40 261 8320).