Customer Success Manager (Midlands & North UK)
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, internationally oriented, touch-crazy company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive displays, focusing on large format touchscreens and interactive touch solutions. With an enthusiastic team close to 70 employees working from various countries in Europe, we are continuously investing in new technologies, to make the best, future-ready products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and our headquarters in Brainport area Eindhoven in the Netherlands, we are in the Silicon Valley of Europe! CTOUCH offers advanced solutions that transform any space into a happy and interactive experience. Our mission is to be present wherever people work and learn together. And we bravely embark on that mission with help of a great network of dedicated channel partners across Europe. The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive.
Your role as a Customer Success Manager:
Together with 5 other colleagues, the Customer Success Manager forms the UK team of CTOUCH. This team is ultimately responsible for the ambitious sales goals in the UK. To realize our growth ambitions, we need an experienced and professional Customer Success Manager.
Your main task is to ensure that customer satisfaction is maximized and that customers are happy working with our products and solutions. You show that our solutions make work more interactive, efficient and fun and also contribute to achieving their goals. You are the one who picks up the phone after the purchase and asks: “And, are you satisfied with CTOUCH?”. You are then on location to further optimize interactive use together with the end user, to identify opportunities for cross- and up-selling and then to convert these yourself into concrete extra turnover. You work closely with your colleagues from the sales team and the product & innovation team in Eindhoven. With large projects you are involved from the start to ensure that the onboarding as part of the customer journey runs optimally and that our solutions land well and quickly in the organization of our new customer. Your efforts are essential in the customer's decision to further invest in CTOUCH products and services, now and in the future. In short, you understand and manage the buying process, implement objection handling, understand customer requirements, and seal the deal!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow up leads from the channel for potential CTOUCH business particularly within Multi Academy Trusts (MATS) and Higher and Further Education (HeFe);
- Creating and delivering professional and advanced development trainings (CPD);
- Offer demos of the products and services and manage the process from initial engagement through to closer and post-sale support;
- Building a network and creating buy-in among key stakeholders;
- Create cross-selling opportunities, identify up-selling and propose relevant solutions;
- Evangelise CTOUCH at all times, whilst supporting the business where necessary at events or product roadshows.
- Visit and support existing customers with new products or technical refreshes
- Leading and professionalizing an optimal customer success process;
- Act as the first point of contact for customers after purchasing our products and/or services;
- Supporting our customers in dealing with new products and solutions and proactively looking for ways to work better, smarter and add value;
- Understand the competitive landscape, and ensure all roads point to CTOUCH!
- Stay abreast of market trends and technological advancements to ensure you are always one step ahead of the competition.
- Work closely with the wider BDM team creating a seamless customer experience.
- Manage contacts effectively and efficiently using the company CRM system.
- Feedback of strategic market and customer developments, by providing our product developers in Eindhoven with input on the actual wishes and needs of our customers.
What do you bring with you:
- Bachelor degree (in a commercial direction is an advantage);
- Experience working with or within MATs and within the HEFE sector.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role towards sales and/or service;
- Excellent social and communication skills; you enter into relationships with customers and work a lot with the various departments within CTOUCH;
- Excellent listening skills and patience; only in this way can you understand the wishes and needs of customers and build a long-term relationship;
- Strategic insight; understanding strategic goals of your customers;
- A proactive attitude; crucial! You don't wait until you get an assignment, but solve problems, suggest points for improvement and identify opportunities - on your own initiative;
- Finally: a problem-solving and anticipating ability to prevent and/or solve issues.
What do we offer you?
- Working in an informal working environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team;
- Fully remote working
- Working under attractive terms of employment;
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan, company car, pension contribution, health care plan;
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation;
- The opportunity to develop your talents and shape this new role to the best of your own abilities;
- A lot of fun and no bullshit meetings!
Are you our new Customer Success Manager?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31 40 261 83 20 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, our HR Manager, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to K.firstname.lastname@example.org.