Country Sales Manager UK
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, internationally oriented, touch-crazy company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive large format touch displays, services and software solutions. With an enthusiastic team of more than 60 employees working from various countries in Europe, we are continuously investing in new technologies, to make the best, future-ready products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and a headquarters in Brainport area Eindhoven in the Netherlands, the silicon valley of Europe, CTOUCH offers advanced solutions that transform any space into a happy and interactive experience. Our mission is to be present wherever people work and learn together. And we bravely embark on that mission with help of a great network of dedicated channel partners across Europe.
The combination of design, technology and experience makes collaboration in learning and meeting more enjoyable, efficient and productive. Besides our strong growth in the education market, we now want to claim our stake to the fast emerging collaboration market.
Who are we looking for?
CTOUCH is building a world-class sales team in the United Kingdom to further expand our share of the fast-growing Interactive Flat Panel Display and collaboration market. With a current team of four Business Development Managers, one Inside Sales Account Manager and a Head of Market Development we are growing rapidly and we seek inspiring sales leadership to lead the team to the next step in increasing our market share. We also have three sales promoter vacancies and still growing. We are active in the UK market since 2013 and have a solid base of enthusiastic resellers and end-users in both corporate and education.
Our business is in the uplift, in particular the market for collaboration solutions in corporate environments. It is your role to drive the team to further success based on a strong UK sales strategy. This role is not for a formal desk jockey 😉 but for an experienced sales leader who will roll up his or her sleeves and lead by example. You will mainly be “in the field” but you will also be in intensive contact with the CCO and the teams in Eindhoven that create and build the products and propositions.
What is your role & DNA?
Being responsible for both the education and corporate market, you have a clear vision on how to establish growth and meet targets in both markets. Our Head Of Market Development will support you and the team with maverick marketing campaigns that generate an ever growing flow of leads. You know what it takes to turn leads into business and you enjoy to beat the competition! You have several years of successful Channel Management roles under your belt, they know you and you know them. Next to winning new business you take the lead of in managing several of our key accounts/resellers and grow their business exponentially!
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Lead the CTOUCH sales team strategy and execution for the UK;
- Translate the country plans and other directions from the CCO into a workable strategy and action plans for the UK Team
- Combine this with your own ideas and create a strategy to expand market share by identifying new opportunities and resellers for CTOUCH in the UK for the education and corporate market;
- Shape the future of our sales team by building, training and motivating a high performing sales team;
- To reach these goals and KPI’s you pro-actively coach and manage the UK team on a daily bases;
- You keep a close eye to their results and to the results of our customers. You are a “walking thermometer” when it comes to the status of our UK operation. You know what goes well and what doesn’t and where you need to steer or adjust;
- You report to our CCO (current vacancy) and have frequent contact on how to turn strategy and KPI’s into daily operation;
- You lead by example: by managing and growing your own key accounts you are an inspiration for the team;
- You thrive on growing people, every day a bit better is the motto you bring to your team;
- Partner with internal stakeholders in Eindhoven (Product & Innovation, Marketing, Finance, HR etc.) who will help you to build and realize a winning UK strategy;
- Analyse market data, identify trends and gather all intel that will help you building and executing your strategy;
- With this data and your daily insights you stay close to our markets (corporate and education) so you can advise and steer your team towards (new) opportunities;
- Build on established relationships and develop the channel through new relationships with key resellers, end-users and other decision-makers on the UK market;
- An ongoing analyses of the performance and opportunities of our (key) partners;
- Evangelize the CTOUCH brand in the UK.
What do you bring to us?
- 5+ years in a sales leader role (with preference at one of the leading IFPD vendors in the UK)
- 5+ years of experience of leading a successful sales team including proven revenue strategy, sales productivity, and target achievement
- 10+ years of experience in the AV Channel and / or IT channel
- Ideally you have experience in selling products, solutions and AAS to education and/or (large) corporates.
- Capability to work cross-functionally with teams in Eindhoven
- Strong ability to lead and mentor a sales team of individual and remote contributors in order to advance team performance and culture
- You’re not a desk jockey; you roll up your sleeves and take the lead in growing our brand in the UK;
- A strong ability to excel in a scale up environment where growth is the key factor;
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with the ability to translate insights, product information, and data into key client objectives
What do we offer?
- Working in an informal environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team;
- Attractive terms of employment;
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan;
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation.
Are you our new UK COUNTRY MANAGER?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31 40 2618320 and ask for Susan Mertens, our recruiter, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to email@example.com.