Business Development Manager Education (South UK)
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, internationally oriented, touch-crazy company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive displays, focusing on large format touchscreens and interactive touch solutions. With an enthusiastic team close to 60 employees working from various countries in Europe, we are continuously investing in new technologies, to make the best, future-ready products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and our headquarters in Brainport area Eindhoven in the Netherlands, we are in the Silicon Valley of Europe! CTOUCH offers advanced solutions that transform any space into a happy and interactive experience. Our mission is to be present wherever people work and learn together. And we bravely embark on that mission with help of a great network of dedicated channel partners across Europe. The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive.
What will be your position?
Your role is to maintain and expand the business with current resellers and to win new CTOUCH resellers in the UK (South). You will be mainly working in the education market (we’re also active on the corporate market) and will generate new business in order to achieve your target- and sales objectives.
You will actively support our resellers and help them to expand their CTOUCH sales, this means you will be in contact with end-users as well. You will report to the UK Country Manager. We are looking for a strong personality who can be the CTOUCH ambassador in the UK (South). This requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a good understanding of the local business culture and political sensitivities and strong analytical thinking. We have a young, open and international culture and you will be working with people from different nationalities. Our open culture also stands for a challenging environment where initiative is highly appreciated.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Responsible for creating and executing a sales plan, mainly focussed at education;
- Develop, expand and manage a network of resellers in the UK (South);
- You are the contact person for our resellers;
- You identify, train, support, respond to, and motivate our resellers;
- You assist resellers in responding to end-user requirements and applications and recommend appropriate solutions;
- You are part of the UK sales team and, if required, you help/assist your colleagues in other regions
- You develop a marketing plan and organize activities to achieve growth;
- Continued follow-up of sales prospects (weekly reporting/forecast is required);
- Find and win projects: bring leads to a positive ending in close coop with our resellers;
- A deep understanding of market trends and end-user needs. You have the skills to link them to our products and value propositions and are able to present them in mind-blowing demonstrations;
- You will learn our products and solutions inside out enabling you to give mind-blowing demo’s that convince your audience;
- You will attend and support tradeshows and develop other activities that build awareness;
- You will hunt for new business and have a constant focus on expanding your funnel;
- Together with a team of helpful colleagues you will be responsible for all daily activities that are needed to achieve revenue and growth targets in the UK;
- Process and share relevant market and customer information with the entire organization;
- You work together with Product Development and Marketing to match product offerings and support our customer’s needs;
- Analyse customer requirements and applications and recommend appropriate solutions;
- Analyse competition and recommend appropriate strategies for gaining market share;
- Working together with the education team members of CTOUCH in different countries;
- Provide forecast, manage orders and stock information.
Can you handle this challenge? This certainly helps:
- Bachelor degree (in a commercial direction is an advantage);
- At least 7 years relevant working experience in a competitive B2B structure (ideally supplying education);
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Willingness to travel frequently in the region, and occasionally (1-2 per month) to our HQ in Eindhoven;
- Familiar with channel B2B structure preferably with IT, AV products and display industry;
- You are assertive, pragmatic, structured, proactive and results-driven;
- You are independent, entrepreneurial and highly energetic. (Customer first!);
- Hands-on mentality;
- Able to operate alone in a territory with remote support, self-starter and highly motivated;
- A strong relevant network in the South of the UK;
- The ability to quickly understand new technology.
What do we offer you?
- Working in an informal working environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team;
- Working under attractive terms of employment;
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan;
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation;
- The opportunity to develop your talents and shape this new role to the best of your own abilities;
- A lot of fun and no bullshit meetings!
Are you our new Business Development Manager for South UK?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31 40 261 83 20 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, our HR Manager, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to K.email@example.com.