Inside Sales Employee (responsible for UK)
Regio to work for: UK
What does working for CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, international and touch-oriented company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive large format touch displays, services and software solutions. With an enthusiastic team of 70 employees, working from different countries in Europe, we continuously invest in new technologies, to make the best, future-proof products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
We challenge you to do it the CTOUCH way!
As an Inside Sales Employee you are responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer experience to our customers in the UK. You are making sure that services are being seamlessly delivered to the CTOUCH resellers. This role is a critical element in our further development of the UK market.
- You are the 1st point of contact for incoming telephone and e-mail traffic from our resellers and other partners;
- You make sure that orders are being processed in our systems, follow them from start to finish (delivery) and you communicate the status of this orders with resellers, warehouse etc.;
- You have full attention for our stock position, is it in line with current and future orders? You are in frequent communication with your colleagues from purchase on this as well;
- Once the goods are being delivered you ensure timely and correct invoicing;
- While doing all of this you are sort of in constant communication with Sales, Service and other colleagues who will never stop firing their questions at you;
- Your excellent overview makes you a solid point of information for Senior leadership, Sales & Finance when needed;
- You do all of this with one of our key objectives “every day a bit better” in mind.
What we ask of you:
- You have an BTEC Level 3 Extended diploma;
- You have gained relevant experience in an office environment; 2 to 5 years;
- You are available for no less than 40 hours, but at least 32 hours a week;
- You are native English (mandatory!) so your speaking, reading and writing is excellent;
- You have affinity with AV technology and IT and with administrative activities;
- You have experience with Microsoft 365, ERP and other software solutions;
- You work proactively and are happy to take responsibility;
- You are social, you have flair and you are representative;
- You are independent, accurate and customer-oriented.
What we offer you:
- A workplace in Eindhoven at one of the fastest growing, internationally oriented organizations in the Netherlands and with your help hopefully also soon in the UK;
- 70 colleagues in the UK, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands (head quarter) who are all just as enthusiastic and motivated as you and welcome you with open arms;
- 6 UK colleagues who are even happier with your arrival (and that usually shows in a lot of chocolate!);
- A dynamic, down to earth environment. Just tackle, laugh, sometimes grumble but above all action, do and do better! That's our motto (well, one of them);
- Working in an informal working environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team;
- Working under attractive terms of employment;
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation;
- The opportunity to develop your talents and shape this new role to the best of your own abilities;
Convinced? Or need we say more?
Please do not hesitate to contact Susan Mertens, our HR Advisor, at +31682002870 or e-mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.