CTOUCH is an innovative scale-up that develops large format touch displays for the educational and corporate market. We help educational institutions make their lessons more engaging and interactive, while corporates use our touch screens to meet more effectively.
We continually invest in new technologies and therefore offer future-oriented solutions to our customers. This is done through a network of distributors and resellers. Our vision is that the combination of design, technology and ease of use make learning and meeting collaboration more fun, more efficient and more productive. CTOUCH is characterized by ambition and continuous development where you, as a Service Engineer, can make a real difference!
Working at CTOUCH means:
- Working for a fast-growing, internationally-oriented organization. The production of our touch screens takes place in China, we have sales points in numerous countries and our main office is located in Strijp-T, the creative and cultural heart of Eindhoven;
- That you are the main responsible person for all technical questions concerning our touchscreens (specialization Leddura 2Meet) for the internal organization and for the dealers and installers;
- That you are aware of the technology in displays and IT. You know everything about it in a convincing way;
- That you ensure that from the large amount of information you obtain from your fellow service engineers, you filter the right information and pass it on to the Product & Innovation department;
- Working within an informal organization with an enthusiastic and motivated team of around 50 employees;
- The Service team consists of 9 colleagues: 1 Service Agent, 1 Quality Engineer, 4 Field Engineers and 3 Service Engineers.
What will you actually be doing?
- You are responsible for all technical documentation for dealers, end users and service repair workshops at home and abroad (workshops). For example: FAQs, Service manuals and user instructions;
- You are the product specialist of the Leddura 2Meet, which is one of our touchscreens with the most elaborated specifications;
- You provide 3rd line support, mostly to dealers and installers;
- You are a bridge between dealers, end users and installers (customers) and the internal Product & Innovation department by sharing relevant information from the Service department;
- You are responsible for the content of the platform “zendesk” which is the basis as a ticketing system and as a help center for our aforementioned customers;
- You take care of setting up, maintaining and adding new functionalities in Zendesk;
- You are able to give technical training to our customers;
- You constantly think along with us to further optimize our supporting processes.
- Completed HBO diploma (Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering);
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in an aftersales environment, preferably in B2B environment;
- Electronics and IT knowledge (LCD technology, Audio / Video in / outputs such as HDMI / DP / VGA, Network TCP / IP, Routers, Windows, Serial communication) and you learn new techniques quickly;
- Energetic and flexible and you speak the language of the customer;
- You are able to look at the problem from a distance and draw conclusions with an eye for the details;
- You look for short-term solutions and then long-term process improvements;
- You easily translate customer needs into new requirements (product improvements);
- Excellent team player where you are open and communicative strong;
- Good command of the English language (German language is an advantage);
- Available for 36 to 40 hours per week.
What do we have to offer you?
- A challenging and versatile job in a dynamic and innovative company;
- Working in bustling Strijp-T with a joint lunch every day;
- Participation in team activities, challenging both physically and mentally;
- The freedom and ability to contribute not only to the organization but also to your own personal growth.
So, are you impressed by this vacancy?
Then we would like to receive your application with resume and motivation. You can send this via email to email@example.com to the attention of Kim van Blijenburgh. Do you have questions about the vacancy? Please contact Kim via 06-57950467!
Download the PDF here: CTOUCH Service Engineer