What does working at CTOUCH mean?
This means working in a fast-growing, internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic and motivated team that consists of approximately 50 employees in total. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading interactive displays manufacturer, focusing on large format touch displays and interactive touch solutions. At CTOUCH, we are continuously investing in new technologies, in order to produce future-oriented quality products that add true value.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and the headquarters in Eindhoven, CTOUCH offers the best advanced solutions that transform any space into an interactive environment – today and in the future. This happens through a network of distributors and resellers (dedicated channel partners) across Europe.
The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive. We have set an aggressive 50+% year-over-year growth plan to grow into a $75M company by 2020.
What is your position?
Germany is divided into 3 regions (north, Center and south) and each region has its own sales manager. Your role is to maintain existing relationships with CTOUCH distributors in the north of Germany (Berlin, Hannover , Hamburg) and support their dedicated channel partners with sales initiatives in your area. You also generate new business relations in order to achieve your target- and sales objectives. You will be working in the education market as well as in the corporate market. You will report towards the sales director and Sales Manager DACH. We are looking for somebody who can be the CTOUCH ambassador in Northern Germany. This requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a good understanding of the local business culture and political sensitivities, and strong analytical thinking. We have a young, open and international culture and you will be working with people from different nationalities. Our open culture also stands for an challenging environment where initiative is highly appreciated.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Responsible for creating and executing a sales plan.
- Develop and manage a network of distributors and resellers in the North of Germany:
- You are the contact person for our resellers and distributors;
- You identify, train, support, respond to, and motivate our resellers and distributors;
- You assist the distributor and resellers in responding to customer requirements and applications and recommend appropriate solutions;
- You work with distributor and resellers regarding pricing, marketing and any activities to achieve growth.
- Continued follow-up of sales prospects (weekly reporting/forecast is required).
- Find and win projects: join visits with distributor and resellers to manage key accounts and main projects.
- Plan and execute marketing plans in cooperation with our marketing department and distributors and resellers:
- Conduct demo’s, support tradeshows and develop other activities that build awareness.
- Together with a team of helpful colleagues you will be responsible for all daily activities that are needed to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Process and share relevant market and customer information with the entire organization:
- You work together with Product Development and Marketing to match product offerings and support our customer’s needs.
- Analyse customer requirements and applications and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Analyse competition and recommend appropriate strategies for gaining market share.
What do you bring with you?
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2-4 years relevant working experience in a competitive B2B structure;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in German (native) and English;
- Willingness to travel frequently in the region, and occasionally (1-2 per month) to our HQ in Eindhoven;
- Familiar with distribution/ Channel B2B structure preferably with IT, AV products and display industry;
- You are assertive, pragmatic, structured, proactive and results-driven;
- You are independent, entrepreneurial and highly energetic. Customer first!
- You live in the area of North Germany
What do we offer you?
- Working in an informal working environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team;
- Working under attractive terms of employment;
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan;
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation;
- The opportunity to develop your talents.
Are you our new sales manager for the North of Germany?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31402618320 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, our HR Manager, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to K.email@example.com.
Download the pdf: CTOUCH Sales Area Manager South- EN