About this job
CTOUCH Europe with its main office based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, is looking for two Sales Area Managers, one located in north Germany and one located in central Germany. This is a very challenging opportunity for someone who is able to work independently in her/his region, yet a team player as well as most of the functions are located in Eindhoven. You will report to the Sales Director.
This is a strong commercial role and you will be solely responsible for your own regional targets. CTOUCH is a multi-channel organization working through a network of distributors and resellers (dedicated channel partners) across Europe.
You maintain existing relationships with CTOUCH distributors in north/central Germany, and support their dedicated channel partners with sales initiatives in your area.
We are looking for somebody who can be the CTOUCH ambassador in the DACH region. This requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a good understanding of the local business culture and political sensitivities, and strong analytical thinking. You will love CTOUCH’s young, open and international culture. You will be working with people from different nationalities. Our open culture also stands for an challenging environment where initiative is highly appreciated.
CTOUCH is a dynamic, innovative fast-growing business-to-business manufacturer of large format touch displays and closely related software and hardware products. The company continuously invests in new technologies in order to keep offering sublime and future-oriented quality products. We have set an aggressive 50+% year-over-year growth plan to grow into a $75M company by 2020.
CTOUCH innovative products create a positive and convincing touch experience and stimulate the sharing of knowledge. CTOUCH wants to be the leading large touch displays company focusing on enhancing interactive group collaboration.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
- Develop and manage a network of partners in your area.
- Contact person resellers and partners
- Identify, train, support, respond to, and motivate our resellers and partners
- Assist the distributor and resellers in responding to customer requirements and applications and recommend appropriate solutions
- Work with partners regarding pricing, marketing and any activities to achieve growth
- Continued follow-up of sales prospects (weekly reporting / forecast is required).
- Find and win projects: join visits with distributor and resellers to manage key accounts and main projects.
- Plan and execute marketing plans in cooperation with our marketing department and distributors and resellers.
- Conduct demo’s, support tradeshows and develop other activities that build awareness.
- Together with a team of helpful colleagues be responsible for all daily activities that are needed to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Process and share relevant market and customer information with the entire organization
- Work with Product Development and Marketing to match product offerings and support our customer’s needs. Analyze customer requirements and applications and recommend appropriate solutions. Analyze competition and recommend appropriate strategies for gaining market share.
What we offer:
- Working in an informal working environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team
- Working under attractive terms of employment
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation
- The opportunity to develop your talents
What we ask of you?
- Bachelor degree (International Business, Business Administration or equivalent)
- At least 5-7 years commercial working experience, 10+ years is preferred
- Language skills: German (native) and English
- IT Channel Experience or at least affinity with the IT, AV or display industry
- Familiar with Channel B2B structure
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (able to negotiate on management level)
- Willingness to travel frequently in the region, and occasionally (1-2 per month) to our HQ in Eindhoven
- You are independent, entrepreneurial and highly energetic. Customer first!
- You are assertive, pragmatic, structured, proactive and results-driven
CTOUCH embraces highly motivated people who are passionate about customer interaction by touch. This is our DNA:
- Design, technology and interactive user experience in the Large format touch display market. The CTOUCH portfolio is developed with great care and focused on delivering customer value.
- The solid believe in outstanding and accelerating Partnerships. Each day we invest in both partner and end users. Each day we make it count. CTOUCH Partners play a key role in identifying, implementing and customizing solutions. Whether it’s a business or educational solution, our partners offer exceptional added value, proven knowledge and industry expertise.
- Provide the best service and support to secure that our partner channel and users have an optimal touch experience. We have the best trained and motivated team to support you. Working at CTOUCH means working in a fast-growing, internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic and driven team.
Are you our Channel Sales Manager? Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31402618320 and ask for Francois Barlinckhoff, our CEO, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to email@example.com