Do you enjoy being the first point of contact for all operational customer questions? Then this might be the job for you! A good command of German is required since you will support our German colleagues and customers from the office in Eindhoven. Check out the job description below for more details and hopefully you can become part of the Inside Sales Team.
CTOUCH is an innovative scale-up that develops large format touch displays for the educational and corporate market. We help educational institutions make their lessons more engaging and interactive, while corporates use our touch screens to meet more effectively.
We continually invest in new technologies and therefore offer future-oriented solutions to our customers. This is done through a network of distributors and resellers. Our vision is that the combination of design, technology and ease of use make learning and meeting collaboration more fun, more efficient and more productive. CTOUCH is characterized by ambition and continuous development where you, as an inside sales assistant, can make a real difference!
Working at CTOUCH means:
- Working for a fast-growing, internationally-oriented organization. The production of our touch screens takes place in China, we have sales points in numerous countries and our main office is located in Strijp-T, the creative and cultural heart of Eindhoven;
- Working within an informal organization with an enthusiastic and motivated team of around 50 employees.
- Be part of the inside sales team that currently consists of 3 employees with whom you work closely together.
- Acting as a pivot between the customer and the internal organization; Our customers are mainly dealers and resellers but you are also in contact with end users.
- Being the point of contact for all operational questions of our customers;
- Supporting our German colleagues and relations with your with your very good command of German;
What are your main tasks?
- You take care of the creation and processing of orders in our ERP system (Multivers) and keep track of the order process from start to finish;
- You are the first point of contact for all incoming telephone and email traffic of customers and answer operational questions from customers. You are responsible for solutions to that questions and corresponding follow-up actions;
- You relieve your sales colleagues from the field staff by answering practical questions from our customers, give thought to the customer and don’t stop before the customer is really helped;
- You take care of the digital archiving of all important documents;
- In addition, you provide office equipment, keep track of the customer database, take part in events and receive our customers at the office.
- You are responsible for answering questions from our customers and processing orders in the sales system.
Even more demands? Yes!
- At least a completed MBO level 4 course;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a comparable position, for example as an administrative employee at a purchasing department;
- You consider it a challenge to serve our customers and sales colleagues as best you can and you strive to find the right answer to their questions.
- Affinity with AV technology and IT and administrative work;
- Available for 32 to 40 hours per week;
- Knowledge of Unit 4 Multivers or a similar sales system is an advantage.
- You are analytical, flexible and communicative.
- You have eye for detail, but also are aware of company-wide processes.
- You speak fluently Dutch and German and also speak the English language.
- You are a real team player;
- You work proactive and take your responsibilities;
- You are social and comfortable in approaching both your colleagues and customers.
What can we offer you?
- A challenging and versatile job in a dynamic and innovative company;
- Working in bustling Strijp-T with a joint lunch every day;
- Participation in team activities, challenging both physically and mentally;
- The freedom and ability to contribute not only to the organization but also to your own personal growth.
So, are you impressed by this vacancy?
Then we would like to receive your application with resume and motivation. You can send this via email to email@example.com to the attention of Kim van Blijenburgh. Do you have questions about the vacancy? Please contact Kim via 06-57950467!