CTOUCH is an innovative scale-up that develops large format touchscreens for the educational and business market. We help educational institutions make their lessons more engaging and interactive, while companies use our touchscreens to meet more effectively.
We continually invest in new technologies and therefore offer future-oriented solutions to our customers. This is done through a network of distributors and resellers. CTOUCH is characterized by ambition, growth and continuous development where you, as an HR intern, can make an essential difference!
An internship at CTOUCH means:
An internship at a fast-growing, internationally focused and informal organization with an enthusiastic and motivated team of around 50 employees. The HR department currently consists of 2 people: an HR manager and another HR intern. Due to the growth we are experiencing and the many activities that come with it, we are ready for an expansion of our HR department.
These will be your main tasks:
- You carry out all kinds of operational and preparatory HR activities in cooperation and on behalf of the HR manager;
- You play a major role in recruiting new employees:
- You write the vacancy texts;
- You process the incoming applications;
- You take part in job interviews.
- You support employee engagement and retirement;
- You get a role in the drafting of new job descriptions and integrate them into a function house;
- You provide support in the implementation of various HR instruments and projects;
- You are responsible for organizing various teambuilding activities;
- You support your colleague in advising both employees and managers;
- You are responsible for preparing various presentations;
- You handle the personnel administration.
What about you?
You are an HBO student in the direction of HRM and will be available as from September 2018 for approximately a period of 5 months to support our HR department. In agreement with your manager there is room for an HR assignment. Furthermore, you are:
- Someone who knows how to work hard;
- Someone who is sincere and enthusiastic;
- Someone who is eager to learn and is convincing;
- Someone who can speak and write English;
- Someone who can work efficiently and accurately;
- Someone who has a proactive attitude and can work both independently and in a team.
What can you expect from us:
- A challenging and varied internship within an organization where growth and innovation are the order of the day;
- Working in an inspiring work environment at Strijp, the cultural and creative heart of Eindhoven;
- Immerse yourself in an informal, international work environment with an enthusiastic and dedicated team;
- An internship where we think your personal as well as your professional development is very important;
- Guidance by the HR manager;
- And of course, not unimportant, an appropriate internship compensation!
Are you the person we are looking for?
Then we would like to receive an application from you! This can be done by sending an email, with your resume and motivation, to email@example.com to Yara Vlemmings.
Download your PDF here: CTOUCH HR internship_EN