CTOUCH is an innovative scale-up that develops large format touch displays for the educational and corporate market. We help educational institutions make their lessons more engaging and interactive, while corporates use our touch screens to meet more effectively.
We continually invest in new technologies and therefore offer future-oriented solutions to our customers. This is done through a network of distributors and resellers. CTOUCH is characterized by ambition, growth and continuous development.
For our new location at Strijp-S, we are looking for two people who will keep our office spick and span. We offer you a part-time job (6 hours per week) that you will fill in together with another colleague who will be working on other parts of the week.
- You work 2 half days per week (6 hours in total) during office hours;
- On Thursday and Friday
- Is a job for two; you will work with your cleaning buddy who works 2 other days a week;
- During your cleaning mate’s absence, you will be working 12 hours a week. You therefore plan vacations in consultation.
You will be responsible for cleaning our new office on the 3rd floor, the offices on the ground floor and the sanitary rooms.
Your tasks are:
- Dust removal;
- Replacing garbage bags;
- Cleaning desks;
- Emptying trash bins;
- Cleaning glass doors of consulting rooms;
- Sanitary cleaning;
- All kinds of assisting tasks in the field of catering at events.
This is you:
- You like to work hard;
- You are neat and accurate in your job;
- Having work experience as a cleaner is an advantage;
- You live in Eindhoven or its immediate surroundings;
- You have a flexible attitude and you are available for 2 half days and occasionally 4 half days a week;
- You speak, write and read Dutch and/or English well.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Then we would like to receive an application from you! This can be done by sending an email with your resume and motivation to email@example.com for the attention of: Ms Yara Vlemmings.
Download your PDF here: CTOUCH Housekeeping king or queen – EN