IT Support Specialist (German speaking)
CTOUCH is an innovative and leading manufacturer of large format touchscreens and software solutions with points of sale in most EU countries. We encourage interactivity, productivity and engagement in meetings and classrooms. How do we do that? By applying the endless possibilities of touchscreens! When a pinch of inspiration is combined with a touch of technology, anything is possible. We surprise and provide a lasting smile. We realize this mission with a great team of touchscreen enthusiasts.
CTOUCH has experienced good growth in recent years and is still growing. More and more schools and companies are using our touchscreens, within and outside Europe. We are therefore looking for new colleagues: for people who are proud, who enjoy working together, who take responsibility and provide a personal touch. And that in an inspiring working environment: the cool innovative district of Strijp-T in Eindhoven.
What are you going to do?
As an IT Support Specialist you will work in the Service & Training department of CTOUCH and you will be the voice of our organization! You mainly provide support to our German dealers and to the users of our touchscreens.
Your main challenge will be to solve as many tickets as possible independently and to keep the ticket system as empty as possible. In addition, you help colleagues to handle their outstanding tickets. Together you ensure that you remain in control. You also enjoy handling phone calls and emails from dealers, users and colleagues. You provide input for creating and updating documentation and manuals. You reproduce errors and come up with suitable solutions. The focus is on high-end service; you make customers happy, because you can make optimal use of their touchscreen again! 😊
A day as an IT Support Specialist...
... starts at 08.30 with a cup of (bean) coffee and with logging in to the telephone and the service systems. You receive calls from our dealers and service partners, but also from a teacher who is in front of the class and has questions about a CTOUCH screen. All models of CTOUCH screens are set up in the department, so that you can immediately check settings armed with your headset, while you have the customer on the phone and can reproduce the specific situations. You also have a large knowledge base at your disposal that contains a lot of documentation that you can share with the customer. If a defect appears, you can schedule a repair request together with our service partners. If you cannot help a customer, for example because you have discovered a bug, you report it to our Quality and P&I departments.
What do we ask of you?
- You have basic knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, Windows and Android (we'll teach you the rest);
- You are good at communicating with users, both orally and in writing in German and English. Dutch is an advantage;
- You are a spider in the web in the Support Department and you have knowledge of all facets;
- You feel responsibility for your work and show ownership;
- You are solution-oriented and have the ability (and like it!) to figure things out for yourself;
- Difficult questions don't make you nervous, you like to investigate;
- You have a natural tendency to record almost every call in the ticketing system;
- You pick up new information quickly and have a good memory.
What do we offer you:
- A fantastic workplace in the centrally located and easily accessible innovative district of Strijp-T. Our office is located in a beautiful old Philips building and is equipped with a balcony, roof terrace and air conditioning;
- We are located opposite the Strijp-T train station and offer ample parking space;
- A working environment certified as a 'Great Place to Work' and 'Best Place to Work' by 2022. There is a relaxed working atmosphere, where there is also room for a chat, a joke and relaxation in the form of a drink, barbecue or company party.
- A challenging full-time position, of course with the prospect of a permanent contract;
- More than good employment conditions: a bicycle lease scheme, pension accrual arranged by CTOUCH, 29 vacation days plus option to purchase 10 days (on a full-time basis), 8.25% holiday pay and free sports lessons;
- A team of enthusiastic, inquisitive and professional colleagues;
- The space to develop further through education and training. CTOUCH is convinced that you can do your job well if you do the things you have talent for!
We intend to fulfill this role for a longer period of time. We want to find someone who enjoys fulfilling this role on the service desk and is experienced in this work. For you this is the best thing there is and you want to keep growing in this.
If you are that experienced and enthusiastic support person who likes to work in an environment with freedom and responsibility, where you can keep your domain tidy, then we would like to get to know you.
Apply today to Susan Mertens, our HR Advisor, and discover how you can shine with us as an IT Support Specialist!