Tender Specialist Germany
Living in the Ruhr area, preferably Düsseldorf.
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
This means working in a fast-growing, internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic and motivated team that consists of approximately 50 employees in total. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading interactive touch displays producer, focusing on large format touch displays and interactive touch solutions. At CTOUCH, we are continuously investing in new technologies, in order to produce future-oriented quality products that add true value.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and the headquarters in Eindhoven, CTOUCH offers the best advanced solutions that transform any space into an interactive environment – today and in the future. This happens through a network of distributors and resellers (dedicated channel partners) across Europe and outside Europe.
The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive. We have set an aggressive 50+% year-over-year growth plan to grow into a $75M company by 2020.
What is your position?
We are looking for an experienced Tender Manager with an enthusiastic personal drive who can help us to reach our overall CTOUCH growth plan. Your main responsibility will be to take care of the complete tender process for touch displays in Germany. You have to setup the tender process within the CTOUCH organisation and lead our colleagues the way to winning tenders. You are in close contact with the CTOUCH reseller(s) and make sure they deliver a winning bid.
You know your way on the German “Ausschreibungs” market and know how and where to join the best opportunities for CTOUCH. You know you need to get in contact with decisionmakers and influencers as early as possible. This is a natural process for you and you have a proven track record on this. Once we decide to join a tender you maintain a strategical view over the entire tender process and you are not afraid to perform in operational tasks, goals and objectives. A must is that you have the relevant product knowledge to prepare and win the tender, as you will manage the entire tender process from beginning to end. This includes: monitoring the feasibility of the products, the planning and the budget; make sure that the client’s wishes are identified, that technical and other information is gathered, and you complete all other relevant info. Also monitoring the parameters of the tender, like process in time, budget, quality, organisation, scope and risks. Innovation, creativity, team building, oral and written communication are essential here.
Off course you will operate closely with our sales team and you will have frequent contact with the management sales team to level you plans and ideas.
Your principal accountabilities will be:
- Build a network of decisionmakers and influencers
- Make a complete tender plan for every tender (including tender budget and planning);
- Build a tender team ensuring the best input and knowledge to win the tender;
- Make sure that you reach all timelines and that the tender is submitted as complete and accurate as possible, included CTOUCH services and abilities;
- Make sure that the offer meets all formal requirements and whether all requested documentation is delivered correctly;
- Define price strategy and dealing with financial matters;
- Risk management (financially and legally);
- Make the translation between technical, commercial and customer needs;
- You monitor the quality of the tender in line with the vision of CTOUCH;
- Conducting consultations with the management, the client and the external parties;
- Maintaining contacts with consultants, subcontractors and suppliers;
- Monitoring and managing the implementation with associated reports;
- Guiding from tender to execution;
- Professionalising the Tender Process in an ever-changing environment;
- Stay in close contact with tender teams at our resellers and define a winning strategy together.
Required qualifications and skills:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree;
- You have gained operational experience with the tendering business with education and corporate clients:
- Preparation of tenders;
- Processing of tenders;
- You are familiar with the German, Austrian and Swiss tender laws;
- You live in Germany and are willing to travel in Germany for your work (40% of the time);
- Knowledge of and proven experience with the procurement process, including framework contracts and contracts in the public sector and Channel Business.
- Strong technical and commercial writing skills
- Innovation, creativity, team building and excellent oral and written communication skills
- You speak and write fluently English. Knowledge of Dutch language is an advantage.
- You are a fully-fledged discussion partner with the ability to use your enthusiasm and professional knowledge to transmit ideas – even out-of-the-box ones – to win the tender.
- You are able to keep a cool head in stressful situations and your result-oriented approach ensures that you stay focused on the end goal, even when faced with setbacks.
- You are able to work and make decisions independently
What do we offer you?
- A varied and challenging position within an organisation characterised by growth and innovation working under attractive terms of employment;
- Interesting job in an international company;
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31402618320 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, our HR Manager, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to K.email@example.com.