Sales Promotor UK (North East & Scotland)
What does working for CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, international and touch-oriented company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive large format touch displays, services and software solutions. With an enthusiastic team of more than 70 employees, working from different countries in Europe, we continuously invest in new technologies, to make the best, future-proof products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
We challenge you to do it the CTOUCH way!
As a Sales Promoter you are the business card of CTOUCH in North East & Scotland. You provide demos to current and prospective customers and evangelize the merits of becoming a CTOUCH touchscreen owner. You excite and educate them about our products and services and leave them feeling buoyant and thirsty for more. As a Sales Promoter you have an important role in the purchasing decision of prospective customers.
For our existing loyal customers, you will provide after sales product training and guidance where necessary, leaving customers with exemplary experiences so they are happy and willing to recommended CTOUCH to others.
Your tasks at a glance:
- Manage the demo process from initial engagement through to after-sale on-boarding and training;
- Deliver mind-blowing demonstrations;
- Understand and manage the buying process, implement objection handling, understand customer requirements, and seal the deal;
- Understand the competitive landscape, and ensure all roads point to CTOUCH;
- Work closely with the BDM team before - during - after the demo creating a seamless customer experience;
- Manage contacts effectively and efficiently using the company CRM system;
- Evangelise CTOUCH at all times, whilst supporting the business where necessary at events or product roadshows;
- Visits existing customers with new products or technical refreshes;
- Make proposals for campaigns and activities that can stimulate further sales and engagement;
- Stay abreast of market trends and technological advancements to ensure you are always one step ahead of the competition.
Can you handle this challenge? This certainly helps:
- You have an BTEC Level 3 Extended diploma (preferably one with your name on it)
- You have gained relevant experience in this role or marker; 2 to 5 years.
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week.
- Your English is excellent in speaking, reading and writing.
- You have affinity with AV technology and IT and with administrative activities.
- You have experience with automated sales systems.
- You have experience with CRM systems.
- You work proactively and are happy to take responsibility.
- You are social, you have flair, and you are representative.
- You are independent, accurate and customer-oriented
- You can present well and deliver your opinions clearly and concisely
- Happy customers are what you live for!
What can we offer you?
- A workplace at one of the fastest growing, internationally oriented organisations in the Netherlands and with your help, soon hopefully in the UK too 😉;
- More than 60 colleagues in the UK, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands (HQ) who are all just as enthusiastic and motivated as you and welcome you with open arms (in COVID times… two meters away of course) 😊
- 6 UK colleagues who are even happier with your arrival (and that usually shows in a lot of chocolate!).
- A dynamic, down to earth environment. Just work hard, laugh, sometimes grumble but above all action, and be the best! That's our motto (well, one of them) 😊
Convinced? Or need we say more?
Then quickly send your application (with CV) to email@example.com. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Please feel free to contact Susan (+31 40 261 8320).