Sales Area Manager South Germany (ENG)
German speaking and willing to travel to southern Germany 2 or 3 days a week
CTOUCH is an innovative scale-up that develops large format touch displays for the educational and corporate market. We help educational institutions make their lessons more engaging and interactive, while companies use our touchscreens to meet more effectively.
We continually invest in new technologies and thus offer future-oriented solutions to our customers. This is done through a network of distributors and resellers. CTOUCH is characterized by ambition, growth and continuous development where you, as Sales Area Manager, make an essential difference!
Working at CTOUCH means:
- Working for a fast-growing, internationally-oriented organization. The production of our touchscreens takes place in China, we have sales points in numerous countries and our head office is located in Strijp-T, the creative and innovative heart of Eindhoven.
- Working with an ambitious and diverse team as an inspiring, experienced manager who thinks and works, but also keeps an overview and has concrete innovation ideas for the future.
- Working within an informal organization with an enthusiastic and motivated team of around 50 employees.
- That your work is not the same day. There is a lot of movement: new customers, new markets. Never a dull moment!
What is your position?
Germany is divided into 3 regions (north, middle and south) and each region has its own Sales Manager. Your role is to maintain existing relationships with CTOUCH distributors in the South of Germany (Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Munich) and to support their dedicated channel partners with sales initiatives in your region. You also generate new business relationships to achieve your target and sales goals. You will work both on the education market and on the business market. You report to the Sales Director. We are looking for someone who can be the CTOUCH ambassador in Southern Germany. This requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a good understanding of the local corporate culture and political sensitivities and a strong analytical thinking ability. We have a young, open and international culture and you will work with people of different nationalities. Our open culture also stands for a challenging environment in which initiative is highly appreciated.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Responsible for creating and executing a sales plan.
- Develop and manage a network of distributors and resellers in the South of Germany:
- You are the contact person for our resellers and distributors;
- You identify, train, support, respond to, and motivate our resellers and distributors;
- You assist the distributor and resellers in responding to customer requirements and applications and recommend appropriate solutions;
- You work with distributor and resellers regarding pricing, marketing and any activities to achieve growth.
- Continued follow-up of sales prospects (weekly reporting/forecast is required).
- Find and win projects: join visits with distributor and resellers to manage key accounts and main projects.
- Plan and execute marketing plans in cooperation with our marketing department and distributors and resellers.
- Conduct demo’s, support tradeshows and develop other activities that build awareness.
- Together with a team of helpful colleagues you will be responsible for all daily activities that are needed to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Process and share relevant market and customer information with the entire organization.
- You work together with Product Development and Marketing to match product offerings and support our customer’s needs:
- Analyse customer requirements and applications and recommend appropriate solutions
- Analyse competition and recommend appropriate strategies for gaining market share.
What do you bring with you?
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2-4 years relevant working experience in a competitive B2B structure.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in German (native) and English.
- Willingness to travel frequently in the region, and occasionally (1-2 per month) to our HQ in Eindhoven.
- Familiar with distribution/ Channel B2B structure preferably with IT, AV products and display industry.
- You are assertive, pragmatic, structured, proactive and results-driven.
- You are independent, entrepreneurial and highly energetic. Customer first!
- You live in the area of South Germany.
What do we offer you?
- Working in an informal working environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team.
- Working under attractive terms of employment.
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan.
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation.
- The opportunity to develop your talents.
Are you our new sales manager for the South of Germany?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31402618320 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, our HR Manager, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to K.email@example.com.