IT Support Specialist (English/German)
CTOUCH is an innovative scale-up that develops interactive large format touchscreens, services and software solutions. In professional environments and classrooms, our touchscreens ensure lively collaboration and pleasant engagement.
We continuously invest in new technologies and thus offer future-oriented solutions. Our vision is that the combination of design, technology and ease of use makes learning and collaboration easier, more efficient and more productive.
Working at CTOUCH means working at an informal, ambitious, fast-growing and internationally oriented organization. Every day an enthusiastic and driven team of almost 70 employees who love dynamic, innovative large-format touchscreens works here!
What are you going to do?
As an IT Support Specialist you will work in the support department of CTOUCH and you will be the telephone business card of our organisation!
You provide 3rd line support to resellers and end users of our touchscreens. You answer complex questions and provide support in solving problems, both software and hardware related. This communication takes place in Dutch, English and/or German. In addition, you are involved in testing touchscreens; you reproduce errors and come up with appropriate solutions.
In this position you work closely with the Service, Quality and Product & Innovation departments. You form the bridge between these departments, resellers and end users by sharing relevant information from your role. The focus is on high-end service; you make customers happy, because you allow them to optimally use their touchscreen again! 😊
Your tasks at a glance:
- You provide 3rd line support to resellers and end users via telephone/email;
- You answer complex questions and provide support in solving problems;
- You have daily contact with internal departments, resellers and end users and you form the bridge between these parties by sharing relevant information from support;
- You are responsible for all technical documentation (FAQs and manuals) for dealers, installers, end users and service repair workshops at home and abroad;
- You provide the content of 'Zendesk', the ticket system and help center for our customers;
- You test touchscreens, reproduce errors and come up with appropriate solutions;
- You continuously contribute to the optimization of our supporting processes;
Are you ready for this challenge? This will definitely help you:
- Electronics and IT knowledge (LCD technology, audio/video inputs and outputs such as HDMI/DP/VGA, Network TCP/IP, Routers, Windows, Android);
- Good command of the English and German language, Dutch is an advantage;
- Recent work experience in a similar position;
- Service-oriented, strong communicator and energetic; you speak the customer's language, make every customer smile and are an excellent team player;
- Able to look at the problem from a distance and draw conclusions with an eye for details. You look for short-term solutions and long-term process improvements.
What we offer you:
- Growth opportunities. Do what you love every day and get the chance to get better at it. You keep learning, so you grow and so does your salary;
- An enthusiastic and driven team. Your 12 direct colleagues and almost 60 colleagues from other departments at home and abroad can't wait for your arrival;
- Matter to us. Without you we are not able to guarantee our high level of service to the customer. How did we ever manage without you?;
- A great full-time workplace at one of the fastest growing, internationally oriented organizations in the Netherlands. We have outlets in 26 countries around the world;
- 29 vacation days (based on a full-time contract), 8% vacation pay and pension;
- Very fun team activities! And if you love to sport, you can work out with us in the local gym every week (on the ground floor or in the open air), led by an experienced sports instructor;
- A delicious and cozy lunch at the office every day. Making bread at home is the past!
Does this sound like a job for you? Then you can become a CTOUCH-er! Send your resume and motivation letter to Susan Mertens, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions? Please contact Susan on +31 (0)40 261 8320.