Country Sales Manager Germany (NRW resident)
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working in a fast-growing, international company with a special TOUCH. CTOUCH is an innovative and market-leading manufacturer of interactive large-format touch displays and a provider of software solutions and services for effective and innovative collaboration. With more than 75 CTOUCH crazy colleagues from different countries in Europe, we continuously invest in new technologies to produce the best, future-proof solutions in the world of modern collaboration in companies, ministries and education.
We have been active on the German market since 2015 and have a solid base of enthusiastic resellers and end consumers in both the corporate and educational sectors. We have a reseller model, but we are in frequent contact with end customers who we make happy with our screens and solutions. We have won various large (educational) tenders and flooded several large cities with our screens and solutions 😊
We want to be wherever people work and learn together. In every office, classroom, hospital, design studio - when it comes to working with people, CTOUCH is there.
CTOUCH makes you happy - through extraordinary interactive experiences in collaboration and knowledge exchange. We help people to reach their potential.
SMART AT WORK | IN PERSONAL DEALING | PROUD OF OUR PERFORMANCE | SELF-DETERMINED AND SELF-CONFIDENT
Your tasks as Country Sales Manager:
CTOUCH is building a world-class sales team in Germany to further expand our share of the rapidly growing interactive flat panel display and collaboration market. The current team is growing fast and is looking for an inspiring manager to take them to the next level and increase our market share.
Your task is to coach and support the team based on a strong German sales strategy and to lead it to further success. The focus is 60% on leading teams and 40% on new and existing customers. You are an experienced sales manager who rolls up your sleeves and sets a good example. You will mainly be “on site”, but you will also have intensive contact with the CCO, the Sales Manager Operations and the teams in Eindhoven. An experienced builder who knows how to turn strategies and goals into action. You train regularly with the Eindhoven Management Team and bring new ideas and solutions to the table. You have a high level of energy that you bring to the team and your colleagues.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
- Management of the strategy and implementation of the CTOUCH sales team for Germany;
- You translate the country plans and other instructions from the Eindhoven management team into a workable strategy and action plans for the German team
- You combine this with your own ideas and create a strategy to expand market share by finding new end customers and resellers for the educational and corporate market;
- You have an eye for new business and know how to convert leads into POs;
- "Lead by example" you have your own resellers and end customers, to whom you demonstrate "how it is done!"
- You set a good example: by managing and expanding your own key accounts, you are an inspiration for the team;
- Partnership with internal stakeholders in Eindhoven (Product & Innovation, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, etc.) who will help you build and implement a successful strategy for Germany;
- Analyze market data, identify trends and collect all the information that will help you to build and implement your strategy;
- You will build on established relationships and develop the channel through new relationships with key resellers, end users and other decision makers in the German market;
- You shape the future of our sales team by building, training and motivating a high-performance sales team;
- Spread of the CTOUCH brand in Germany.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position (preferably with one of the leading IFPD providers in Germany) and in leading a successful sales team;
- At least 10 years of experience in AV and / or IT;
- Able to lead and lead a team of individual employees (remotely) to encourage team performance;
- You roll up your sleeves and take the lead in building our brand;
- Proven success as a senior manager in sales strategy, sales productivity and target achievement;
- Experience in leading a team towards operational excellence through the introduction of new performance indicators, processes and systems;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to translate insights, product information and data into key customer goals.
- In order to be able to travel regularly to our office in Eindhoven (for meetings), it is important that you live in the NRW area.
What do we offer you?
- Onboarding: Comprehensive and structured with regular feedback to individually promote your development
- A job at one of the fastest growing international companies in the Netherlands with sales outlets in most EU countries;
- More than 65 colleagues who are all just as enthusiastic and motivated as you are;
- A strong corporate culture that is characterized by team spirit, curiosity and positivity, as well as colleagues who pull together
- Short and fast decision-making processes in a creative work environment
- Responsibility from day one and the freedom to shape your role
- Balance: 29 days of vacation
- Equipment: laptop, smartphone and everything else you need
- Team building: team and company events such as Christmas parties, barbecues and more
- Working from home and a modern and bright office in our ultra-modern headquarters in beautiful Strijp-T, the most innovative district of Eindhoven. And we have a foosball table and a roof terrace with a view!
Are you the person we are looking for?
Don't hesitate to contact CTOUCH at + 3140-2618320 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, our HR manager, or send us your résumé and cover letter by email to K.firstname.lastname@example.org.