Business Development Manager Norway
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, internationally oriented, touch-crazy company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive displays, focusing on large format touchscreens and interactive touch solutions. With an enthusiastic team close to 60 employees working from various countries in Europe, we are continuously investing in new technologies, to make the best, future-ready products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and our headquarters in Brainport area Eindhoven in the Netherlands, we are in the silicon valley of Europe! CTOUCH offers advanced solutions that transform any space into a happy and interactive experience. Our mission is to be present wherever people work and learn together. And we bravely embark on that mission with help of a great network of dedicated channel partners across Europe. The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive.
What will be your role?
The coming years we will heavily invest in the unified collaboration and conferencing market as well as in the education market. New products, new solutions and new team members. This role is for the first CTOUCH colleague in Norway which also means you are the only BDM in Norway. Of course you work closely with the other BDM in other countries and the Sales Director who you will report to.
Your role is to maintain and expand the business with current resellers and to win new CTOUCH resellers in Norway. You will be working in the education and corporate market and will generate new business in order to achieve your target- and sales objectives.
You will actively support our resellers and help them to expand their CTOUCH sales, this means you will be in contact with end-users as well. For the corporate business you will even focus on end-users though the actual sale will happen via a designated reseller. We are looking for a strong personality who can be our CTOUCH ambassador in Norway. This requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a good understanding of the local business culture and political sensitivities and strong analytical thinking.
We have a young, open and international culture and you will be working with people from different nationalities. Our open culture also stands for a challenging environment where taking initiative is highly appreciated.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Develop, expand and manage a network of resellers in Norway:
- You are the main contact person for our resellers;
- You identify, train, support, respond to, and motivate our resellers;
- You assist resellers in responding to end-user requirements and applications and recommend appropriate solutions;
- You are part of the European sales team and, if required, you help/assist your colleagues in other regions;
- You develop a sales & marketing plan and organize activities to achieve growth.
- Hunt for new corporate business and develop a strong relationship with the DMU within each account;
- Spread the CTOUCH message in education and make sure we're the preferred touchscreen brand;
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities;
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to closure;
- Provide information on both market and product trends to assist future development of the product portfolio;
- Produce all data relevant for this role (visit reports, forecast, sales plans etc).
What skills are required?
- Bachelor degree (in a commercial direction is an advantage);
- At least 7 years relevant working experience in a competitive B2B structure (ideally supplying education);
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Willingness to travel frequently in Norway, and occasionally (1-2 per month) to our HQ in Eindhoven;
- Familiar with channel B2B structure preferably with IT, AV products and display industry;
- You are assertive, pragmatic, structured, proactive and results-driven;
- You are independent, entrepreneurial and highly energetic. (Customer first!);
- Hands-on mentality;
- Able to operate alone in a territory with remote support, self-starter and highly motivated;
- A strong relevant network in Norway;
- The ability to quickly understand new technology;
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer you?
- Working in an informal working environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team;
- Working under attractive terms of employment;
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan;
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation;
- The opportunity to develop your talents and shape this new role to the best of your own abilities;
- A lot of fun and no bullshit meetings!
Are you our new Business Development Manager for Norway?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31 40 261 83 20 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, our HR Manager, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to K.email@example.com.