Business Development Manager Corporate Solutions (Greater London)
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, internationally oriented, touch-crazy company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive displays, focusing on large format touchscreens and interactive touch solutions. With an enthusiastic team close to 100 employees working from various countries in Europe, we are continuously investing in new technologies, to make the best, future-ready products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and a headquarters in Brainport area Eindhoven in the Netherlands. The silicon valley of Europe! CTOUCH offers advanced solutions that transform any space into a happy and interactive experience. Our mission is to be present wherever people work and learn together. And we bravely embark on that mission with help of a great network of dedicated channel partners across Europe.
The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive. Besides our strong growth in the education market, we now want to claim our stake to the fast emerging collaboration market.
What is your position?
The coming years we will heavily invest in the unified collaboration and conferencing market. New products, new solutions and new team members. CTOUCH currently has three Business Development Managers in the United Kingdom, each responsible for their own territory. This team is mainly focused on the education market in the UK and supported by the Head of Market Development.
Next to this team we are building a new team of Business Development Managers focussing on the corporate market in the UK. This vacancy represents the first member of this team and will focus on the Greater London area. We have a young, open and international culture and you will be working with people from different nationalities. Our open culture also stands for a challenging environment where taking ownership is one of the core values. This role is part of the total CTOUCH UK team, reporting to the CTOUCH Sales Director.
What is your role & DNA?
- Your role is to open up the collaboration market in the Greater London area for CTOUCH. Success comes through identifying opportunities (via your network) which you carefully lead through the buying journey until completion;
- You have been advising and selling collaboration solutions for years and you know what’s happening out there. New technologies and trends have no secrets for you and your advice is much appreciated. This requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a good understanding of the collaboration market, corporate culture, political sensitivities and strong analytical thinking;
- You bring a strong collaboration network which enables you to “hit the ground running”. You immediately see opportunities and it won’t be long before you sell the first CTOUCH solutions;
- You are a self-starter and extremely switched on, a motivation course is a waste of money for you.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Hunting new corporate business within the UK through both end-users and resellers;
- A deep understanding of our products and value propositions and being able to present them in mind-blowing demonstrations;
- Find, educate, motivate and train corporate resellers that can help build market share;
- Creating and executing a sales plan;
- Build the corporate channel for CTOUCH in the Greater London Area;
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities, This is a hunter role;
- Plan and execute a quarterly and annual business plan. Show management of existing revenue streams and customers, drive acquisition across the territory generating growth;
- Managing the sales process from generation to closure;
- Identifying key end-users’ feedback and requirements and report this to Product and Marketing teams
- Working together with the corporate team members of CTOUCH (Product Owners, Corporate BDM Germany, Corporate BDM Benelux, Proposition Manager)
- Provide forecast, manage orders and stock information.
What do you bring to us?
- Bachelor degree in commercial or technical direction;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a BDM or (Key) Account Manager at a vendor/reseller/distributor selling collaboration solutions. (NB: this requirement is mandatory, without this experience please don’t apply);
- Experience with an indirect sales model (channel model);
- Experience with sales in AV and/or IT channel, ideally selling to SMB+ and corporate market;
- A strong network in the UK corporate market and/or one or more UK vertical markets;
- The ability to quickly understand new technology;
- Able to operate alone in a territory with remote support, self-starter and highly motivated;
- Excellent consultative selling skills;
- The ability to network through and deal with complex organizations and multiple stakeholders;
- You are assertive, pragmatic, structured, proactive and results-driven;
- You are independent, entrepreneurial and highly energetic. Customer first!;
- Hands-on mentality;
- You live in the Greater London area;
- Willingness to travel frequently in the UK and occasionally (1-2 per month) to our HQ in Eindhoven.
What do we offer?
- Working in an informal environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team;
- Attractive terms of employment;
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan;
- A varied and challenging position within an organisation characterised by growth and innovation;
- The opportunity to develop your talents and shape this new role to the best of your own abilities;
- A lot of fun and no bullshit meetings!.
Are you our new Corporate Business Development Manager?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31402618320 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, our HR Manager, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.