British Inside Sales Expert (Eindhoven)
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, internationally oriented, touch-crazy company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive displays, focusing on large format touchscreens and interactive touch solutions. With an enthusiastic team close to 60 employees working from various countries in Europe, we are continuously investing in new technologies, to make the best, future-ready products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and our headquarters in Brainport area Eindhoven in the Netherlands, we are in the Silicon Valley of Europe! CTOUCH offers advanced solutions that transform any space into a happy and interactive experience. Our mission is to be present wherever people work and learn together. And we bravely embark on that mission with help of a great network of dedicated channel partners across Europe. The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive.
What will be your role?
As an Inside Sales Expert you create a smile on the faces of our customers and your colleagues. You focus on supporting the UK sales team and our UK customers making sure their questions and orders find the right answers and solutions. Our customers contact you directly and you contact them. You feel unerringly what they need, even before they know about it themselves; you hear the real need between the lines. That’s easy for you because you lived for many years in the UK you’re still very close to what’s going on and, most important, UK football! Of course you follow up these customer contacts in our customer base that you actively maintain and allow to grow; after all, you were born for this. You create orders that you monitor from start to finish, you make sure everything turns out the right way. Furthermore, you are daily busy making (or collecting ...) silly jokes because your UK team members Daniel, Gregg and Huw are certainly up for it, and don't forget our Dutch colleagues 😊. You are part of our Inside Sales team in Eindhoven meaning you are partially responsible for our fishbowl. Customer-oriented is ‘your middle name’; you enjoy being the first point of contact, you are a pure multitasker and will continue until our customer is really helped. You own it!
What are you going to do?
- You will be working from our Eindhoven office in a brilliant and vibrant office in the hip and happening Strijp-T district;
- You are part of our Inside Sales Team (4.5 FTE) and though you are solely focussed on the UK you are also a team player, you help them and they help you;
- You are the 1st point of contact for incoming telephone and e-mail traffic from UK customers, end-users, logistics etc. You are the spider in the web for our UK organisation!
- You build a relation with our most important customers and after a while they rely on you on getting the right answers and solutions;
- You process orders (in our ERP system Multiverse), bring them digitally to our UK logistics partner and follow them from start to finish;
- You keep track of stock and work closely with colleagues from our warehouse;
- You support your UK sales colleagues from the field by thinking critically and creatively with them and the customer;
- After a while you will have your own customer base that you actively manage and develop through leads and customer contact by telephone.
What SKILLS are REQUIRED? This helps:
- You are native British (hard requirement!) and have lived a large part of your life in the UK. Your native language is English and you’re still very close to what’s happening in the UK. You live in the Eindhoven area and are looking for an exiting job in a booming company!
- Mastering the Dutch language is an advantage;
- You have a BTEC Level 3 Extended or MBO diploma (preferably one with your name on it);
- You have gained relevant experience in the office; 2 to 5 years;
- You are available for 32-40 hours, Due to time difference in the UK your working hours will be from 09.30-18.00;
- You have affinity with AV technology and IT and with administrative activities;
- You have experience with automated sales and ERP systems;
- You work proactively and are happy to take responsibility;
- You keep the monkey on your back and finish the job;
- You are social, you have flair and you are representative;
- Independent, accurate and customer-oriented are made for you!
What can we offer you?
- A workplace at one of the fastest growing, internationally oriented organizations in the Netherlands and with your help hopefully also soon in the UK 😉;
- More than 50 colleagues in the UK, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands (headquarters) who are all just as enthusiastic and motivated as you and welcome you with open arms (in corona time, one and a half meters away of course);
- 3 UK colleagues who are even happier with your arrival (and that usually shows in a lot of chocolate!);
- A dynamic, down to earth environment. Just tackle, laugh, sometimes grumble but above all action, do and do better! That's our motto (well, one of them) 😊
Convinced? Or need we say more?
Then quickly send your application (with CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Please feel free to contact Ingrid (+31 40 261 8320).