Business Development Manager Education (Germany)
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, internationally oriented, touch-crazy company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive displays, focusing on large format touchscreens and interactive touch solutions. With an enthusiastic team close to 60 employees working from various countries in Europe, we are continuously investing in new technologies, to make the best, future-ready products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and our headquarters in Brainport area Eindhoven in the Netherlands, we are in the Silicon Valley of Europe! CTOUCH offers advanced solutions that transform any space into a happy and interactive experience. Our mission is to be present wherever people work and learn together. And we bravely embark on that mission with help of a great network of dedicated channel partners across Europe. The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive.
More and more schools and companies are now using our touchscreens. Inside and outside Europe. It is not without reason that we have won an award for the fifth year in a row, allowing us to call ourselves one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands.
Thanks to our four commercial greats in Germany, we are also gaining a foothold here. We are growing fast and therefore we would like to expand our German team with a Business Development Manager Education.
What is your role & DNA?
- Make all schools in Germany CTOUCH crazy!
- You will “live” in schools, at universities, school suppliers and consulting companies where you will demonstrate, advise and evangelize CTOUCH products and solutions;
- You will be very busy with all sorts of educational tenders. You know exactly what’s out there, what tenders will come where and who/how to influence. The “holy grail” of your job is tenders that are steered around/towards CTOUCH products and solutions because of your efforts;
- You work closely with the Tender Manager, he takes care of the operational side of the process once the tender is published while you influence the stakeholders;
- You team frequently with our 3 Area Sales Managers who manage our reseller network;
- You have a constant focus on generating demand for CTOUCH products and solutions;
- You will build a wide network of education decision makers and influencers;
- You will generate and follow up leads and are the go-to person for product and solutions questions from the education market;
- You initiate, organise and roll up your sleeves at education events, roadshows and all kinds of other events;
- You constantly update your German colleagues and our Eindhoven team with your knowledge from the German education channel;
- You are part of the German Sales Team and each team member supports the others in making CTOUCH even more successful in Germany.
What SKILLS are REQUIRED?
- At least a college degree (Fachhochschule);
- Minimum of five years' work experience in a similar position;
- Affinity with AV, ICT and technology is a plus;
- A network in education and education suppliers;
- A brain full of fresh ideas, but also the ability to work in a structured and project-based way;
- There’s quite some travelling involved but you will not be living in your car 😉;
- You preferably live in the Düsseldorf/NRW region, which is an important region for us, quite central in Germany and within driving distance of our office in Eindhoven.
What do we offer you?
- A full-time job (40 hours a week) with a fast-growing, innovative and international company;
- You are the only Education BDM, in short: you can and should make an impact, super fun!
- A lot of independence and responsibility (take it!);
- All the necessary tools to do your job right: car, phone, laptop etc.
- A lot of room for your own ideas, which of course are in line with the corporate brand;
- A good benefits package.
You will be working closely with our 4 German colleagues. They live and work in different parts of the country and therefore we do not have a physical office in Germany. It is therefore of great importance in this function that you have experience with working remotely and from home and of course that you feel comfortable and are at your best! We are convinced that this is a great opportunity for a born BDM. A professional who stands his/her ground, works well independently and gets energy from variation in activities. It is a new position. That is why the road is not paved yet and that is what makes your heart beat faster! Pride, guts, in control. A real team player. Putting the customer first. You own it!
Are you our new Corporate Business Development Manager Education?
We would love to hear from you! Please send your application to Ingrid (HR Advisor) at Ingrid.vandePoll@ctouch.eu You may apply in German, English or Dutch.
Ingrid doesn't speak German very well yet, but if you have any questions, feel free to call her; you'll probably work it out together 😉 Ingrid can be reached at +31 40 2618320.