Business Development Manager Corporate Solutions (Germany)
What does working at CTOUCH mean?
Working at CTOUCH means working at a fast-growing, internationally oriented, touch-crazy company. CTOUCH is an innovative and market leading manufacturer of interactive displays, focusing on large format touchscreens and interactive touch solutions. With an enthusiastic team close to 60 employees working from various countries in Europe, we are continuously investing in new technologies, to make the best, future-ready products in the world of modern workplaces and education.
With production in China, points of sale in several European countries and our headquarters in Brainport area Eindhoven in the Netherlands, we are in the Silicon Valley of Europe! CTOUCH offers advanced solutions that transform any space into a happy and interactive experience. Our mission is to be present wherever people work and learn together. And we bravely embark on that mission with help of a great network of dedicated channel partners across Europe. The combination of design, technology and experience makes learning and meeting collaboration more enjoyable, efficient and productive.
What will be your position?
The coming years we will heavily invest in the unified collaboration and conferencing market. New products, new solutions and new team members. At the moment we have divided Germany into 3 regions and each region has its own Area Sales Manager. They are responsible for expanding our reseller network where your focus will be at finding and winning opportunities at end-users. The team is supported by a Tender Specialist who’s main task is supporting the sales team and our resellers in creating winning tender offers.
Next to this team we have the intention to build a team of Business Development Managers focussing on the collaboration solutions market. This vacancy represents the first member of this team and will focus on NRW. We have a young, open and international culture and you will be working with people from different nationalities. Our open culture also stands for a challenging environment where taking ownership is one of the core values. This role is part of the total CTOUCH Germany team and reports to the CTOUCH Sales Director.
What is your role & DNA?
- Your role is to open up the collaboration market in NRW for CTOUCH. Success comes via identifying opportunities which you carefully lead through the buying journey until completion;
- We have an indirect model so one of our resellers will fulfil the opportunity you have created. You stay in control during the process and together with your colleagues you select the right reseller who will turn your opportunity into an order;
- You have a constant focus on finding new opportunities, this is a pure hunter role;
- You know what’s happening out there, new technologies and trends have no secrets for you and everybody comes to you to seek advice on how to set up a working collaboration solution. This requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a good understanding of the corporate culture and political sensitivities and strong analytical thinking;
- You bring a strong collaboration network which enables you to “hit the ground running”. You immediately see opportunities and it won’t be long before you sell the first CTOUCH solutions.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Hunt for new corporate business within NRW through end-users;
- Develop a strong relationship with the DMU within each account;
- A deep understanding of our products and value propositions and being able to present them in mind-blowing demonstrations either face to face or remotely or both;
- Create and execute a sales plan;
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities;
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to closure;
- Provide information on both market and product trends to assist in the future development of the product portfolio;
- Work together with the corporate team members of CTOUCH (Product Owners, Corporate BDM Germany, Corporate BDM Benelux, Proposition Manager)
- You actively forecast and track key account metrics including pipeline management, demonstration activity, marketing activity, sales reporting, competitive activity etc.
What SKILLS are REQUIRED?
- Bachelor degree in commercial or technical direction;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a BDM at a vendor/reseller/distributor selling collaboration solutions;
- Experience with sales in AV and/or IT channel, ideally selling to SMB+ and corporate market;
- A strong network in the NRW corporate market;
- The ability to quickly understand new technology;
- Able to operate alone in a territory with remote support, self-starter and highly motivated;
- Excellent consultative selling skills;
- The ability to network through and deal with complex big corporate organizations and multiple stakeholders;
- You are assertive, pragmatic, structured, proactive and results-driven;
- You are independent, entrepreneurial and highly energetic. Customer first!
- Willingness to travel frequently in NRW and occasionally (1-2 per month) to our HQ in Eindhoven;
- Fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer you?
- Working in an informal environment with an enthusiastic, motivated and committed team;
- Attractive terms of employment;
- Competitive salary, including bonus plan;
- A varied and challenging position within an organization characterized by growth and innovation;
- The opportunity to develop your talents and shape this new role to the best of your own abilities;
- A lot of fun and no bullshit meetings!
Are you our new Corporate Business Development Manager?
Please do not hesitate to contact CTOUCH at +31402618320 and ask for Kim van Blijenburgh, our HR Manager, or e-mail your resume plus motivation to email@example.com.